Now Accepting Applications
This year, Accela Environmental Health and the National Environmental Health Association (NEHA) have partnered to award 9 scholarships to professionals to attend the NEHA 2017 Annual Educational Conference (AEC). The event takes place July 10–13, 2017 in Grand Rapids, MI.
- Applications will be accepted from March 1–March 31
- Each of the selected applicants will receive a NEHA AEC registration and paid NEHA membership for one year (travel costs are not included in this scholarship)
- Winners will be announced by Accela May 2017
- To be considered, applicant must be a professional in the environmental health industry – sorry, no students
- Conference registration fee must not be purchased by your employer or another party
- Must not have received an Accela/NEHA AEC scholarship within the past three years